Attention First Time Property Buyers in Northern Virginia
Purchasing your first home is a giant venture. But it can also be a little scary. If you're like most people, I bet you'll likely want some expert suggestions along the way -- and you'll undoubtedly want an experienced REALTOR® looking out for your top interests. As a knowledgeable veteran in Northern Virginia real estate, I'm absolutely qualified and ready to aid you in purchasing your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally equipped to help YOU find your first home. My dedication to you, my client, is what sets me apart. When you hire David Houghtaling to help with your first home purchase, here's what you can expect:
- I'll lead you through every turn while you're buying your home. From locating the ideal home among all the homes available in Northern Virginia, to providing guidance on the closing costs involved.
- I'm the local expert, and can assist you with nailing down a shopping list of features you want in your neighborhood, school district, and your house.
- I can walk you through the many mortgages, home buying programs accessible, and the mind-boggling financial basics of purchasing a house.
- I will make sure you see all the properties that meet your needs, and closely watch all of the newest listings.
- Basically, I will do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free. I am ready to assist you in finding your ideal home in the Northern Virginia area!
Didn't find the house of your dreams here? Just give me a quick call at (703) 220-0406 and I'll provide you with a list of all the homes in the Northern Virginia area that fit your needs.